Vintage Shopping / San Diego / OOTD

Here is a little bit about my past weekend in a nutshell. Friday I spent my day browsing vintage shops in down town Phoenix. I came across MacAlpine's! I've always passed by that place just never thought it had a vintage shop next door. It was absolutely lovely! You enter and it's a cute little old restaurant, keep walking ahead and you find the most wonderful looking shop with all kinds of vintage goodies. I'm talking clothes, furniture, accessories, toys, everything! It was too much to take in so I started with the clothes first. The people there are so sweet and welcoming, I had a great chat with one of the ladies there, I feel so bad because I didn't get her name. She knew so much about antiques, I was just fascinated with her stories. I mentioned that I was starting my wardrobe styling business and she so kindly suggested that I come back if I ever needed costumes or more clothing for any vintage themed shoots. I will definitely keep that in mind!







For the weekend my family and I took a trip to Coronado Bay. We've gone before but it was just a very brief visit. This time we took an actual tour around the area, stopped by the Coronado Hotel with the awesome beach view, it felt great to get out of the AZ heat for a while and actually spend some time at the beach. These are some pictures I captured with my iPhone. 


Fell in love with these starfish rings. My mom's boyfriend bought me the bright coral one as a souvenir of our trip.  Thanks, Mike! 







If you didnt know, I also have a blog on my styling website. That's just behind the scenes + me on the styling job type of blog posts. This was my OOTD on that particular day. www.wardrobedetoxe.weebly.com 
Dress / Nasty Gal
Hat / Target
Boots / Thrifted




Btw, if you haven't noticed. The blog has a whole new look to it! I mean, it's still very minimal and white but I'm trying out that Magazine look this time around. Hope it's appealing and simple to use for everyone. Thank you, Noemi for taking some snap shots of me. Now I'm using it on the blog! Woo-whoo! If anyone needs an awesome photographer. Check Noemi out! 


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the informative blog which i want from so many of days. This blog has so much valuable information about san diego shopping. Ilike it.

    shopping san diego

    ReplyDelete