What's been goin' on lately?





I have not abandoned my blog... maybe a little. As of lately I've been focusing on finishing Spring semester of college. Thank God that's done with! It's summer, super hot, and this Phoenix weather makes me want to run back inside my house the minute I step outside. There's a couple stuff to tell y'all though. First and foremost, if you're aware of the 'AOHS Shop' some friends and I started last December then you will be shocked to hear that the shop is closed down. BUT just for a while! I guess you can say that it's under construction. We're doing some changes that will take a couple of months but we plan to launch the new website some time this year. Ya know, it gets hard being in charge of a shop. Even if it's online, there's a lot of crucial things we have to handle. On top of that each of us do have our own lives outside this cyber world (as you can tell by my absence, lol.) Second news, I have been concentrating a lot on my styling profession. I've made my own website for people to check out my work/ contacting info, all of that jazz! I'm really proud of myself for completing that this year. I've had that in mind for a long time. crossing that off my list now! I'm now in the process of creating my business cards which is pretty fun! I cannot tell you how many times I've encountered people and they ask me if I have one. My reply is beginning to sound like a broken record. So, these business cards are happening. I've also decided to start doing OOTD's on Instagram. Not one every day but more than my usual post, so if you'd like to check that out you can see my grams and if ya like what you see, follow me :) Take note that it's my personal account so it wont be all about fashion. I've fallen in love with Instagram this year, just because it got me thinking. I feel like my feed is filled with my most favorite memories and it's so nice to have that there to look back on. There's also some pretty nice and awesome people I've met through there. I'm hoping this summer is better than my last (not complaining, last summer was great) I cant wait to travel and maybe do some styling too! *fingers crossed* ha ha.

Here are some summery outfits I've worn recently! Enjoy! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment