Hello From OKC!










Cotton Crochet Sweater/ Sag Harbor/ Thrifted
Neck Tie Tee/ Zenana Outfitters
Jeans/ Faded Glory/ Wal Mart
Boots/ Gianni Bini/ Thrifted
Camera Bag/ Borrowed from Boyfriend


Hi guys! It's been quite a while I know, I've been super busy with school, writing and planing my trip to OKC to visit my boyfriend for a wonderful Veterans Day weekend. I'm currently in town still and I feel super bummed that I'll be leaving soon :( The hunk in the pictures, yea, that's my boyfriend, he he! It's become a tradition of ours to give this place a visit when we're together. The Myriad Botanical Gardens is beautiful. So many colorful tree's (as you can see) and an all around great place to visit for pictures or a family outing. I'm not going to lie. I changed like 4 times before we went out! I'm so glad I made up my mind about this outfit because it was such a windy day. My boyfriend kinda helped too, he doesn't know how he helped exactly, but he did. Once I noticed what he was wearing I figured I should stick to something very casual, HA HA! I Didn't want to out dress him or over dress for the occasion, ha ha ha! I usually forget little things that aren't so important to take on a trip. This time I forgot MY PURSE. Yes, I know... how in the world could I forget that? I have my wallet but I still needed my purse, I guess I was so focused on taking my back-pack because once I get to the inspection section I'm the one who's planning on getting out of there in a snap of a finger! Abe didn't have a man purse or anything of that sort, but he did have an old camera bag laying around in his apt. He was nice enough to let me borrow it, so I was good. I didn't feel 'naked.' 

-Steff


1 comments: