Country Side Spring

Dress/ Monteau/ Marshalls
Floppy Hat/ Target
Mustard Opaque Tights/ Merona/ Target
Brown Boots/ Massimo/ Target


Good day all! Last week was by far the best week of this year...well for me so far. I dont know if I'm able to say that just yet since we're still in January, ha ha! But my reason is because my boyfriend gave me a surprise visit which I cannot express how much that meant to me. Seeing him on my door step with roses in hand, it was very special. I couldn't hold back the tears as soon as he embraced me in his arms. I missed him so much! In the back of my mind I thought he would surprise me one day but not on that particular day. I was expecting the door bell to be the Fedex man with my books for college, ha ha! Not him, which explains why I gave him a blank stare the first second I saw him there, ha ha! We always try to make the most of our time together so yesterday we went out to my backyard and had a little photo shoot. I live right next to a farm and cotton field, it's a beautiful view so immediately I thought that section would make great pictures! I recently purchased this cute denim dress at Marshall's, when I saw it I knew I had to try it on and if I liked it there was no turning back! I loved the sneaky lace detail on the sides. The price was also very fair, it was only $16.99 I also purchased some new foot wear which I'll post in a few days! I hope this post inspires you for spring! Go all out and add a pop of color to your denim!

-Steff 












1 comments: