2013/NYE Outfit/Where In The World Have I Been?

Corduroy Jacket/ Old Navy (thrifted)
Turtle Neck/ Unknown (thrifted)
Maxi Skirt/ Forever21
Flats/ Ann Marino (Thrifted)



Hi all! Happy New Year! I am so stoked for this year. It's my first year starting off being in my 20's, I'm closer to finishing college, I have exciting plans and so much in mind to accomplish. New Years was awesome for me. Spent time with my family back in Yuma, AZ. I consider that place to be my hometown although I was not born there. A lot of childhood memories and its always great to go to grandma's house, right? You might have noticed I did not blog in the month of December. I had a lot going on with finals and all so I didn't really have time. But now I'm back from my little siesta, expect me to be blogging again. Btw, I'm blogging while traveling. Got the app! Ha ha!


Now, on to my NYE Outfit. I wore what is becoming my replacement for my jean jacket. I love my corduroy jacket, it goes with everything! Since we had a little bonfire and cook out, I knew I should wear something more casual and warm. I've been all about turtle necks and this red velvet one I'm wearing is so soft and warm, it was the perfect choice as my top with my maxi skirt. For my feet I slipped on some black flats with some beaded detail. You can't really see them, they are my newest thrifted find. In fact, everything in this outfit is thrifted except for my maxi skirt.

-Steff


1 comments:

  1. Love the look ! Gorgeous !

    XX Luba

    :: Well Living Blog :: equestrian look with preppy feel
    http://www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete